Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mid Week Pick Me Up

Last week I posted on Facebook that I was in need of a pick me up. It was Wednesday, the first week back to our routine after Christmas break and I was dragging! I asked if anyone had any tips, the only responses I got were that people were also wondering what tips everyone had! Unfortunatly no one shared tips so I decided to google mid week pick me ups. Here's what I came up with.

1. Google pictures of Chris Hemsworth with his baby! They will make you go aww... 

2. Check out some videos by Kid President! I really like this one!
Kid President Mothers Day!

3. Make a tropical drink, Mai Tai's anyone? Take a sip and pretend you're on a nice warm beach somewhere!

4. Meditate, yeah, I know, you're probably thinking whose got time for that? But take a just few minutes even, and BREATHE! Give it a try right now come on, close your eyes and inhale, hold it and exhale... Feel better?!

5. My go to when all else fails, CHOCOLATE! Not just any chocolate either eat something divine! Something that when you put it in your mouth your eyes roll back in your head cause it's so good! Keep some on hand, I like to keep it in the freezer! Shh don't tell! 

Hope these tips help, and if it's a really harsh week comin at ya then do all of them!

Do you have any tips or tricks for getting through a mid week slump? Share them in the comments!


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment