Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions


I did pretty well with my resolutions from last year! I think it helps that I'm writing about it here! Helps to keep you a little more accountable! I lost ALMOST 30lbs! That's probably the most I've ever lost in a years time before! I have a ways to go to get where I want to be but it's a good start! I didn't do so well on my organization! It is something I strive for but never seem to quite achieve! I think I did ok on Quality Family time, is there ever really enough though?!

Did you make resolutions last year? Did you keep them? Are you going to make them again this year?

I've made mine for the New Year! Can you believe it's already 2014? I personally am looking forward to the new year! 

Here are my resolutions for the New Year! 


HEALTH
Continue to eat Healthy, adding in more seasonal eating.
Continue to Workout, going to the gym @ least 5 days a week


FAMILY
Sunday Family Dinners: every Sunday we will sit down to dinner as a family @ THE TABLE!

Family Game Night: Sundays we play board games or card games.

Screen Free Day: Sundays we put down the phones and iPads and turn off the TVs, we interact with each other or do other things that are screen free!


HOME:
Find a cleaning schedule that works and stick to it! 


I will be sharing bits and pieces of this as we go through the year! 

Share your resolutions in the comments below and 

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment