Monday, January 6, 2014

Breakfast Biscuit Bake


Easy breakfasts are my favorite kind of breakfasts especially during the week! When I can serve a hearty meal that doesn't take a lot of effort on my part, it's a win in our house. That's exactly what this breakfast is!


Here's what you'll need:

1 can of Biscuits (I used crescent Rolls it's what I had on hand)
1lb of Sausage, crumbled and cooked
2 cups shredded Cheese (I used Colby Jack)
6 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup Milk
Salt and Pepper to taste





Here's how you make it:

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease an 8in baking Pan and place the Biscuits in the bottom of the pan, pressing the seems together. Then place the Sausage on top. Whisk together the eggs and milk adding in the salt and pepper. Pour the eggs over top of the sausage. Top with the cheese. Cover with Foil and Bake for 20-30 min or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool a few minutes then serve.


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment