Friday, April 25, 2014

Raspberry Lemonade Wine Slushie


This past winter I went to one of those craft and gift shows, one of the things I saw and really thought about getting was a wine slushie mix. But the price was a little high in my opinion! Talking with my friends that were with me, I mentioned that I could probably figure out a way to make these. I mean it was just adding a flavor packet to a bottle of wine and freezing it. Shouldn’t be that hard right?



Jump forward a few months and I finally got around to trying this out. AND IT’S AWESOME! You could really try so many different flavors and just changing the wine will change it up, get creative!




Ingredients:

1 Bottle of Wine (I used a Riesling)
1 Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light Drink Mix
1 cup Water

Directions:

In a large mixing bowl combine the wine, drink mix and water, stir until the drink mix is dissolved. Then pour into a zip top bag and place into the freezer for at least 6 hours or until frozen. When you are ready to serve, take the bag out of the freezer and scoop the frozen wine mixture into glasses and serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment