Friday, May 23, 2014

Caramel Apple S'mores


Does anything say summer better than a S’more? To me it’s the iconic summer treat. Swimming, camp outs, bonfires on the beach and s’mores, yep that’s summer to me! But if you are like me and trying to watch your weight s’mores can be a diet killer.  When I saw the apple s’mores on Pinterest I knew I had to try them. I mean it makes it a totally healthy treat if it’s made with Apples right? Ok maybe not but they are still so good.


It actually tastes like one of those gourmet caramel apple. But it’s a lot more fun to make and a bit easier to eat!


Ingredients:

Granny Smith Apples
Chocolate Bars
Marshmallows
Caramels (I used Lancaster Caramels)




Directions:

Slice the apples into rounds and remove the seeds/core. Place a square of chocolate on top of one apple slice, flatten a piece of caramel and place over the chocolate. Toast your marshmallows. With another apple slice slide the toasted marshmallow onto your chocolate caramel topped apple slice.


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment