Monday, September 23, 2013

The BEST DARN POT ROAST EVER!


It seems lately that most of my posts seem to start with “When my Sister was visting” and this one isn’t going to be any different! If she didn’t have such great ideas maybe I wouldn’t use her so much! So todays post is all about POT ROAST! OH MY GOODNESS! Ok so this recipe is all over Pinterest and maybe you’ve tried it and maybe not but if you haven’t I’m telling you give it a go! I was skeptical, I mean I have a pretty good roast recipe already and I thought can this really be any better, I mean it’s just a roast right? WRONG! This is so good and flavor FULL! Whoever would’ve thought that brown gravy mix, ranch dressing mix and Italian dressing mix would go together!? I mean seriously? That kind of sounds gross right? WRONG AGAIN, when you put all those packets together with a beef roast something magical seems to happen! It is so good! We cooked a huge roast that day, I forget how many pounds it was but I know it was enough that we figured we would get dinner, and lunch the next day out of it! Boy were we wrong, the KIDDOS ate this up!

I’m hoping that between Man-Child and myself that we will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow cause I’m pretty sure this will make an AWESOME Roast Beef Sandwich!

Here’s what you’ll need:

Beef Roast

1pkg Brown Gravy Mix

1pkg Ranch Dressing Mix

1pkg Italiaon Dressing Mix

1 cup of Water





Here’s how you make it:

Place the Beef Roast in the Crock-Pot on low. Add all 3 mixes to ¾ cup of Water, mix until combined. Pour mixture over Roast. Add in a ¼ cup of Water. Cover and cook on Low for 4-6 hours.

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I bought a roast the other day and couldn't find the recipe so forgot what I needed for this. Thank you for sharing her on your blog. Really looking forward to trying this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I think it's so good and it makes a great gravy too!

      Delete