Monday, October 22, 2012

Slimy Worms


Slimy worms

I really like to serve crazy food for Halloween! But I also want something that is going to fill us up and give us energy as we are out doing our Trick or Treating! I’ve done octopus hotdogs in the past served over chili and that has to be one of our favorites! This year I thought I would try a different spin on the hotdogs. So I decided to make Slimy Worms…

Here’s what you’ll need:

Hotdogs

BBQ Sauce



Here’s how you make it:

Cut your hotdogs into 6 strips. Place hotdogs into a pot of boiling water; boil for a few minutes until you see the hotdogs start curling up. Drain the hotdogs, and cover with BBQ sauce. You can also serve these over Chili; just maybe don’t use the BBQ sauce, which would be totally yummy. I think we are going to have them with some Mac and Cheese!

 ENJOY.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just all them bbq hot dogs? something about slimy worms does not appeal! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Of course call them whatever you like but Slimy Worms is a perfect name for a halloween party! :)

      Delete