Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fisher House: Witch Hat Cookies



It’s our turn at the Fisher House again! What a great opportunity this month our day to provide a meal is on Halloween! Now I usually bake cookies or something else for the families. BUT I couldn’t resist making these cute Witch Hat Cookies! I hope these cookies bring a smile to the families.

Here’s what you’ll need:

Cookies (I used Keeblers Fudge Stripe Cookies)

1 bag of Hershey’s Kisses

Powdered Sugar Frosting

Food Coloring

Here’s how you make it:

Powdered Sugar Frosting:

2 Cups Powdered Sugar

1 Stick Softened Butter

2TBSP Milk

Food Coloring

Combine Sugar and Butter in a mixer and mix until combined. Add the milk a little at a time you want this to be a “thicker” frosting.  Add a few drops of food coloring to the frosting and mix.I put my frosting into a ziploc baggie and snip off the tip to apply the frosting.



Take Cookies and put a ribbon of frosting around the center. Unwrap the Kisses and place them on the frosting pressing down lightly to smush the frosting out a little bit. That’s it that’s all you do! Aren’t they cute!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment