Friday, October 12, 2012

Trick or Treat Bags

When I was a little girl I had this great trick or treat bag, it had my name stitched onto it and everything. I think it was a cute litte girl witch on the front. I love that bag! I love that all these years later I still remember that bag, I also remember all of my homemade costumes. They were so great. I was a princess one year, a belly dancer another and even a red mouse once, that one was great it was pajamas after halloween was over! So back to the bag, I love the idea of my kids having homemade things and I hope they will have the same fond memories that I do when they grow up! So my son had made a trick or treat bag a few years ago. And this year I thought I would make my neice and nephews bags too!

Here's what you'll need:

Black Bag

Puffy Paint

Cardboard




Here's how you make it:

Place a piece of cardboard inside the bag to prevent the paint from going through the bag to the other side. Then decorate the bags! It's a fun project for the kids to do. If my niece and nephew lived closer I would have had them do the bags. But instead I am did the bags. You can use stencils or just freehand the designs whatever look you like the best! Be sure to write the names on the bags so there isn't any confusion on whose candy is whose!;)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment