Monday, April 1, 2013

Cabbage Salad


My Sister gave me this great recipe the other day, and I just had to share it with you guys! It’s simple which is always a bonus. I mean I love a good complicated recipe that turns out an amazing dish but honestly a good simple dish that I can throw together in 5 minutes is always a bonus.

Here’s what you’ll need:

½ head of Cabbage

1 pkg of Ramen Noodles

Shredded Chicken

1/3 cup Salad Seasonings or Sunflower Seeds

½ cup Olive Oil

3 TBSP White Vinegar

2 TBSP Sugar

1tsp Salt

½ tsp Pepper



Here’s how you make it:

Chop up the Cabbage place in a large bowl. Break up the Ramen and add it into the bowl, add the shredded chicken. In a small bowl or Measuring cup combine the oil, vinegar, seasoning packet from the ramen, Sugar, Salt and Pepper mix well. Pour over the Salad, toss to get the dressing evenly distributed over the Salad.

You can serve this with any meat you like or you can leave it out altogether. My Sisters family likes to use salad shrimp in theirs.


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow easy and sound really good! have to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is easy and good! It was even good the next day!

      Delete