Monday, April 22, 2013

Tortellini Pasta Salad


I have been on a Pasta Salad kick lately thanks to one of my friends! She totally got me started on it and now I can't seem to stop. I decided to change it up just a little this time and make it with cheese tortellini instead of just plain pasta. It's so stinkin good! My camera for some reason (operator error I'm sure) didnt save the pic of the ingredients. So it's missing but you will get the idea for the other pictures and the ingredient list. ;)

Here's what you'll need:

1pkg of cheese tortellini
1/2 pepperoni stick (you could also use the mini pepperoni's)
Avocado
Tomato
Cucumbers
Italian dressing (I used Kraft )
Bell Peppers(I used the mini peppers)
Olives
Salad seasoning

 
 

Here's how you make it:
Boil the pasta according to the package directions strain and pour into a large mixing bowl. Meanwhile chop all the vegetables and the pepperoni. Add them to the mixing bowl. Pour dressing over pasta and mix together, how much dressing you use is up to you I like the pasta to be well covered. Sprinkle on the salad seasoning.Toss everything together to combine all the ingredients. Chill and Serve. We added a nice slice of Sourdough bread with our Salad!

ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment